Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Blog Post Assignment 2

My temporary escape would be dancing. When i dance i can always put my feelings into it. Dance is a good way of expressing any type of emotion whether your happy or sad. Many people have a different way of expressing their emotions like running, going out, or just getting away. As an AP student i feel as if all students should have a temporary escape i take 3 ap classes and dance is my escape during the day to release stress. Taking these classes are very challenging for me but i still manage them. Dance is my temporary escape so what is yours? 
   

1 comment:

  1. Your post was pretty interesting. I often can see how dancers put so many of their feelings into a performance. I can only imagine how good it makes it feel. Dance allows a person to be so flexible when it comes to music genres. Keep doing what you love! Good job.

    ReplyDelete